DECLARATION. Motor sport can be dangerous and may involve injury or death. You must read and agree to the following declaration and paragraphs below which are designed to create a legally binding relationship in return for you being allowed to enter and compete.
1. I confirm that the information in this entry form and the information and my acceptance of the terms of my competition licence are correct.
2. I confirm that I understand the nature of the competition I am entering and I am competent to take part.
3. I confirm that any vehicle I use will comply with the regulations and will be safe and fit for use in the completion.
4. Before taking part in the event I will ensure ( unless prohibited) that I have inspected the venue, the track and the facilities and geographical features and that I am satisfied that it is safe for me to compete.
5. I will not take part if I have any doubt about my ability or the safety of the venue.
6. I accept that the competition in motor sport may involve the risk of injury or death and agree to take part at my own risk.
7. Before taking part in the event I will read and be bound by and comply with general regulations, any supplements and final instructions issued by the AMCA, organisers and the circuit owners and the regulatory body.
8. Will not participate whilst under the influence of alcohol or intoxicating drugs and that if I am taking prescribed medication I will inform the event organiser and seek approval to participate before taking part.
9. If under the age of 18, my parent/guardian has read the above and signed the declaration below. The minimum age of riders must be 16 yrs. old.
Parent/Guardian declaration and agreement.
To allow the applicant to enter the competition you must agree to the matters set out below which are designed to create legal obligation on you.
It is the riders or Guardians responsibility that the machine is in a race worthy condition.
Please Sign only if you agree ………………………………………………………………..print name I am parent/legal guardian of Name…………………………………………………………………..
a) I have read the entry form and declaration completed by the applicant and confirms the answers are true.
b) I confirm that he/she is competent to take part in the event and that any vehicle which he/she will use is safe and fit for the competition.
c) I will before allowing him/her to take part, satisfy myself that the course and facilities are safe and will inspect same.
d) I also hereby AGREE that if the applicant should sustain any injury from any cause whilst taking part in the event and as a result bring claim for compensation against you or the organisers or officials or sponsors or entrants or owners of the venue I WILL INDEMNIFY AND PAY BACK TO YOU any sum which you may be required to pay as a result of such claim.